Our Favorite Looks From Christian Dior A/W 2018
Paris Fashion Week kicked into high gear with another bold, feminist collection from the iconic fashion house, Christian Dior. With highly sought after creations burning the runway, their Creative Director, Maria Grazia Chiuri very gracefully revived 60’s fashion for strong, independent woman everywhere. And at LAOB, we’re taking you through our favorites that’ll soon be dictating the future of fashion.
P.S – If we could, we’d pick them all!
- We can’t help but channel our inner French girl with their knit sweater reading “C’est Non Non Non et Non!” (which translates to “It’s no no no and no!”) with a hooded hat over plaid pants and boots look.
- Has a plaid blazer layered over a skirt and t-shirt ever looked this irresistible? We think not. Need the look head to toe RN!
- Can we take some time to obsess over the colors, print and those boots making their way onto the runway? And yeah, with this, we’re found ourselves THE conversation starting outfit for the upcoming winter.
- With understated brilliance written all over it, need we explain any more as to why the detailed sheer blouse over a pleated skirt look made it on our list?
- Sheer, transparent sunglasses, a waist belt and that dose of patchwork all in one? Like who would’ve thought it would all look this good? Dior off course and we can’t get enough of it.
- No one has ever made us want to team a denim patchwork pant with a silver windbreaker more in our entire lives. Is there really anything which Dior can’t put together?
- If this belted patchwork dress over a lacy collared shirt with a shearling cape look doesn’t say “60’s outfit with a refreshing twist” we don’t know what does?
- No one injects that perfect breezy summer vibe into their runway line-up quite like Dior. Frankly, their printed dress scores high on our must-have list for next season.
- This one’s got our hearts racing! Between the leather pants and the statement making patchwork blazer, we’re not quite sure as to which one is more amaze!
- Not only did Dior bring back crochet shawls and macramé plant holders to the runway but reinvented them into a slinky, fringed, body-hugging outfit which we can’t take our eyes off!
- Black is totally upping its game for winter, so Dior teamed it with the ever-increasing reign of the power suit and voila! We’ve got ourselves a fashion 101.
- If anyone knows how to grab our attention, its Dior with this floor length outfit which is all the right kinds of sexy, thanks to the tulle and bright feminine florals.
- Not sure if it’s the colourful coat, the printed shirt or the bright accessories which makes the look synonymous with “surrealistic”.
- Never not living for the artful butterfly embroidery and the prairie skirt. And that 60’s vibe, though! It’s killing us!
Written by – Amaira Chhabria